some more decalling on the Concorde
First the BA logo, and the registration or, at least, the first part of it, I will let these set whilst I decide which of the options to go for (The sheet contains options for all the BA aircraft)
After some thought I have decided to avoid the obvious G-BOAC and went for G-BOAF, just because it is the initial of My surname. I have also added the red stripe, four separate pieces each side, and the very devil to get aligned, so I daren’t touch anything till these have had a chance to adhere properly.
finally for this session the door frames, again options are provided in this kit, the forward doors have decals that are “Anatomically correct” i.e. the correct size and proportion of the original, or ones that are the same size as the engraved detail. I have decided to go with matching the panel lines.